Surgeon Simulator (Flash) Surgeon Simulator (Flash)

Anymation is smooth, good sound effects. It needs to be longer, have some kind of punch line, you know?

Lots of potential here. Maybe more takes, more angles. Some moment of tention released by a totally anti-climatic/absurd action.

Free to Play Free to Play

Free to play, duh, but not free to enjoy.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

Your turtle is hard and lumpy.

IT IS.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Best idle game ever. Nuff said.

Tankman Training Tankman Training

Good, classic concept. However, tank tilting controls are overly sensitive and not powerful enough, which results in several impossible situations in which you die or you die.

Traitor Traitor

Ah, a nearly flawless game. A good twist to the arcade-style vertical shooter was the exploration part. I got through the game in one sitting. Never a game on newgrounds made me do such a thing. As it was previously said, once you get all the upgrades, the game stops being challenging, but still enjoyable anyway. The music, albeit good, proves to be a bit repetitive towards the end of the game.
There should be more games like this out there, this is really a master piece.

The River The River

No real punk song would ever include piano on it.

pearljam10 responds:

Which is why I didn't tag it as punk...

Night Fight V2 Night Fight V2

Lead synth stands out just a little bit too much after the first part. Other than that, amazing little piece.

Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 1

Sounds more as the final dramatic cutscene of a very epic game. Not too much of a battle theme.

However, if I think it through, this would fit a final battle in which the outcome is pessimistic whether you win the battle or not. Some sort of unevitable fate trying to be fought by one last hope that shines in the middle of the dark. There is some sadness to it, some kind of "everything is lost, but I may as well die fighting" kind of atmosphere.

Well, screw myself, this is a great battle theme.

Thank you for this piece.

garlagan responds:

whoa nice review man. Thanks a lot !