Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Best idle game ever. Nuff said.

Tankman Training Tankman Training

Good, classic concept. However, tank tilting controls are overly sensitive and not powerful enough, which results in several impossible situations in which you die or you die.

Traitor Traitor

Ah, a nearly flawless game. A good twist to the arcade-style vertical shooter was the exploration part. I got through the game in one sitting. Never a game on newgrounds made me do such a thing. As it was previously said, once you get all the upgrades, the game stops being challenging, but still enjoyable anyway. The music, albeit good, proves to be a bit repetitive towards the end of the game.
There should be more games like this out there, this is really a master piece.

Digital Instrument Digital Instrument

You should try to make it so that when one beat is playing, and you select another one, they don't overlap, instead, the first one should automatically stop.

KiloDelta responds:

Hey, thanks for your feedback! This was my first project containing coded Flash files and the first proper project that i have posted on here, so i understand your point and will most likely take your advice if i decide to carry on with this piece of work - only took me 2 hours lol.

In the mean time, was hoping you could do me a favour and check out my friends piece for the same assignment - he based it on my head and my amateur beatboxing!! lol
www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/592806

Cheers,
Kris

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Flawless Victory!

I Agree with matrix1519 first game graphics were the best, the screen lagged with the last one but the game is awesome, finished 110% in 1983 seconds

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

cool!!

but i have one question, how do you make the health follow you, like an interface or HUD

Electric Box Electric Box

i cant beat lvl14!!!!

Great! it gets dificult at 10-12 very good game!

All-In-One Tutorial 2 All-In-One Tutorial 2

in the moving AS

In the moving Action Script...your char has to have an instance name of "player"?

Very good flash btw, helped me a lot...

Dress-Up-A-Stick Dress-Up-A-Stick

LOL

Good.. but i think it doesent passes the test..

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

good

good gadget and checkmy song named "we are born to die" 2---2---2---03---2-3-2-3-5-014-1--4-1 02---2---22-10-3---3-----------------
---------------0---0---3-3-3-513-443-
03400004-1-0201201---421-343-10--10--